Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Channel Islands Exhibit at the Fullerton Arboretum

Channel Island Exhibit
Fullerton Arboretum
Ink in handmade paper Journal


A few weeks ago my garden/art buddy and I went to the Fullerton Arboretum to see where the Orange County Geranium Society booth will be for the Green Scene You can find it at this link: http://calstate.fullerton.edu/news/Inside/2009/arboretum-green-scene.html. I will be working the booth on Saturday so come and visit. We will be selling pelargoniums (commonly known as geraniums) varieties such as Zonal, Scented-leaved, Ivy-leaved and Regals. I will be sketching like last year so if you are going to visit don’t stand in one place for to long or you will be in my next week’s posting.  This time I am not going to forget my camera.

2 comments:

Cathy Gatland said...

Beautiful, delicate sketch Pat - wish I could come and visit!

Felicity Grace said...

I love your delicate touch with the pen! Lovely sketch!

SAMS

SAMS