Sunday, March 21, 2010

Walking in the Fog

Spring is here and for California that means fog. I walked out the door and went right back in for my camera. Foggy walks are my favorite,

First I found this clover blossom. When I use my macro lens I have to wait to see what I captured when I get back to the computer. All of these pictures can be enlarged and I tried to make them as large as possible.
This is a Dandelion.  Enlarge this one to see all the little droplets.  Very Cool!

This one I gave a little boost with Photoshop.

5 comments:

Robyn Sinclair said...

Very cool photos, Pat. That third one would be beautiful to paint. How I long for a macro lens.

Karen Blados said...

All three are gorgeous! I have the same problem with my macro ... I'm never 100% sure that what I want the focus on is where it is.

Bãpp said...

wonderful job my Pat,
jan :)

Cathy Gatland said...

Amazing photos - that dandelion with its tiny droplets is exquisite

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos Pat...as are your drawing of the irises in the previous posts! I need to get out with my camera bit too...am waiting for some SUN!!
Ronell

SAMS

SAMS