Monday, May 4, 2009

Art Supply Warehouse

They're here! They're HERE!
My art supplies have arrived. I had to go through old sketch and painting journal books last week and put post-its on blank pages to have something to draw on. One book had 2 pages another had 4 and so on. When I got my sketch journal yesterday I wanted to paint in them but they are better for drawing, ink and dry stuff. But now I have this selection. I even got a Japanese fold out. I had no idea they are so small. They look so big in the pictures on the net.

2 comments:

Claire M said...

Ah....looks like you're going to have some FUN!! Enjoy!

Annaquarel.les said...

I'm out for a couple of days and look at the number of posts you have sent! You've got plenty to paint if you want to start your brand-new painting books. It's like Christmas time! Enjoy!

SAMS

SAMS