Friday, July 23, 2010

Walking Trail

Walking Trail
Ink on paper

I have continued to sketch and walk as an exercise program. The group I belong to, as I have mentioned before, is called Sketchercise. I tuck my journal in my backpack, then Ivy and I walk a few miles and then I sketch with ink, graphite and/or watercolor and walk home. This particular area is behind a hospital in Fullerton and at the end of a golf course. I love just walking with no goal in mind other than to explore and find something new to sketch.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

Hi dear,I guess you feel now much stronger and better walking those miles and being actively involved in life,what I can sense in your beautiful work ! Im still not at that point I could say that my energy is flowing but I did not gave up!! :)
I wish you great weekend!
Kisses and hugs!
Aleksandra

SAMS

SAMS