Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missing but not forgotten.

Ok, I have been missing but not forgotten. What a delight you all are!!! You have continued to care about me and check in to see what I have been doing. I have received so many emails wanting to know what has happened and where did I go? Well I just had this big project to do and it took every bit of energy and time I had to give. I have finished successfully and now I can get back to my real life. That is walking Ivy, gardening and being compulsively artistic. I will post my past drawings and paintings as I get back to posting but for now I am going to take this time while I am sitting in front of the TV listening to the Olympics and visiting your wonderful inspirational blogs.                      

8 comments:

Charlene Brown said...

We knew you weren't Missing in Inaction like some have know to be -- glad to know you'll have some time for blogging again soon.

dominique eichi said...

Glad your back...Happy Valentine

Aleks said...

Heeehe!You got me worried girl,really!No,I went on your other blogs and spaces you post too so when I saw you were busy with all kinds of projects I thought,"she is all right,soon we will hear from her"- and indeed,here you are!! Welcome.Hugs and love,bye!
Aleksandra :O)

Oh,Happy Valentines Day dear!

Laure Ferlita said...

Glad to know all is well!

Claire M said...

Welcome back! I've been missing your posts. Happy Valentine's Day!

Papierflieger said...

Hi Pat (with a beer in the hand probably),
what an attitude to blogging..your audience is waiting.. last time I was enthusiastic about olympics it was the year 1964!

Krista Meister said...

I've been hearing that common theme lately, from myself even - have to stay away from the computer because real life gets in the way. I'll be waiting to see you when you return!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad to see you're well - and back!

SAMS

SAMS