Monday, December 7, 2009

Computers



Hi everyone. I bet some of you have noticed that I have been MIA and haven't posted for awhile. Well my old computer finally passed away after a long struggle. She put up a valiant fight but in the end we said our goodbyes and now she is sitting on a shelf waiting…..for something.

I am still learning Windows 7, uploading my programs and trying to accept the fact that some of my programs are not compatible like Photoshop for instance. In other words I am not able to post pictures yet, but I am working on it. I will be gone for a week starting Dec 8th so I will report in with pictures, hopefully in a couple of weeks. Keep sketching and remember me, I will be back.

Oh, and if I don’t get a chance before hand, Merry Christmas and have a great Holiday.

5 comments:

cardesin said...

Pat
Here we are waiting!
A salute to the computer that was! And welcome to the new!
Hopefully everything is fixed before Christmas!
A hug Pat
His friend Juankar!!

Laure Ferlita said...

So GLAD to hear from you - been worried!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy New Computer too!

Cathy said...

I hope you'll manage to fix everything and be able to post pictures soon!
Take care!

Byung Hwa Yoo said...

Expect to see your precious works. That old computer gave you full time to draw, I believe. :)

Byung Hwa Yoo said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy a happy season, Pat.

SAMS

SAMS